Are you aspiring to bring a dynamic “motion” effect in your movies just like we see in blockbuster action or comedy flicks? Well, this technique of creation motion in clips is called video acceleration. Are you worried about your amateur editing skills? It’s true that such advanced techniques are a forte of senior editors but you too can bring that professional touch to your movie without such advanced know-how. Movavi Video Editor is your answer when you are asking how to speed up a video despite being an amateur. The Movavi software is a powerful program with a bunch of amazing editing tools and one of them is video acceleration.
Here is how you can bring that motion effect in your clips with Movavi Video Editor-
Download & install
The first step is to download & install the Movavi Video Editor in your PC.
In the second step, you will add your video or movie to the program window. Go to Create project in full feature tab. Then, locate Add Media and click on it. It will help you to select the video which you need to pace up. Choose the video and bring it to the program window.
Increase video speed
Now, we have reached at the main section of the speed up process. Look for Clip Properties. You will find the Speed slider as you click on the tab. Once you locate the slider, move it to right. Adjust the level of speed according to the demands of your movie.
Finally, save the accelerated movie for later use.
Important features of Movavi Video Editor
Movavi Video Editor will allow you to perform a vast and versatile range of editing functions-
- Addition of special effects, transitions and text
- Addition of new soundtrack
- Rotation, trim and addition of clips to the video
Then, Movavi Video Editor will even allow you to export the accelerated video in any format you like. The software is compatible with all the major video, image and audio formats.
- You might need to speed up the sound speed when you pace up the video playback of a particular clip. To do that, first, you will mute original audio of the movie. Look for Mute track option on program window & click on it. Then, you would have to upload your video once again to the installed Movavi Video Editor. Locate audio option below video clip & drag it right to Audio Track tab. You have to bring it below original or previous video clip. Next, simply delete the newly uploaded video.
- If you think the original soundtrack does not complement the accelerated clip, you can even add on a completely new soundtrack.