You don’t need to be at home to recharge your DTH connection. If you’ve got Airtel DTH, you can recharge your connection from anywhere in the world!
It’s the middle of the night and you’re on vacation, when the dreaded late-night phone call from home comes. You break out in a sweat, fearing the worst. But when you answer the call, it’s your father just reminding you to do something really basic and important – do the DTH recharge. After all, you are on vacation but your family at home isn’t! So why deprive them of the chance to watch TV uninterrupted?
But this is possible only if you have quick access to DTH recharge using only your smartphone. If not, your folks back home could be staring puzzled at a blank TV screen.
Get the Airtel DTH advantage
Airtel offers the best DTH packs and services across all mobile providers in India today. There are several DTH packs available, so you can customise your TV viewing experience as per your requirements. Till the time you have a cable TV connection, you are force fed every kind of TV channel that the provider has. And the channel quality is extremely poor, to boot.
You won’t face any of these problems when you get Airtel DTH. Just one connection gets you access to a wide range of TV channels, in the language and genre that you prefer, at an extremely affordable price. Besides, you can change or modify the pack at a later date if you want a different set of channels.
Plus, Airtel DTH is installed quickly and efficiently. No fuss, no wastage of time and effort – and your TV set is now powered with the best combination of channels and superior sound and picture quality.
How to do DTH recharge
Even simpler than having the Airtel DTH installed, is recharging the connection. Just whip out your smartphone, install the myAirtel app on it and get started. You can also easily recharge the connection using Airtel’s desktop website. Do the DTH recharge using the Airtel payments bank, or using your cards.
This is how you do online DTH recharge using the myAirtel app:
- On the home page, click ‘DTH recharge’.
- The screen will show your name, the Airtel phone number and available balance on the pack.
- View your Airtel money balance, or other payment options like cards or net banking. Load more money in the Airtel e-wallet or use your card to pay. Click on ‘Recharge now’. Enter the amount of money you wish to pay as the recharge.
- The DTH recharge is now complete.
If you are doing the recharge using the Airtel website:
- Go to https://www.airtel.in/dth-recharge.
- Enter the Airtel 10-digit number for your DTH connection.
- View the balance on the connection. Choose your payment option.
- Once you choose the payment option, you can enter the amount you wish to recharge.
- The DTH recharge is complete.